25 May 2009 |

Free Fonts for Web Designer

Hi, this my first article in English language. Why I'm using English in this article? Because I would like to improve my ability in English language and also facilitate the readers from other part of the world to read my articles. *yeah yeah*

In this article I wanna share about free fonts. Before we go to free fonts I want to give you a little description about what is Typography?.

What is Typography, after I read InstantShift.com I got some point about typography. Typography is one of the most important key aspects of any web design *I think anything related design or visual need typography*. Typography very essential for designer to show what they want to audiences. The proper selection of typography can convert your normal design into very impressive piece of art. Among other things, effective typography manages to achieve three necessary objectives of web designing are Look, Appearance and Outcome which helps you to keep apart from normal wave

Typography is the art and techniques of arranging type, type design, and modifying type glyphs. Type glyphs are created and modified using a variety of illustration techniques. The arrangement of type involves the selection of typefaces, point size, line length, leading (line spacing), adjusting the spaces between groups of letters (tracking) and adjusting the space between pairs of letters (kerning).” ~Wikipedia~

This is list of free font sites, hopefully useful for you.
Typography Resource
Grunge Fonts

Thanks, feel free to leave comment about this article.

Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2008- - AnggaRifandi
#Arsenal #London #TechStartup #WebAddict #GrowthHacker